The team at Rare Earth Hair takes standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are committed to provide a safe salon for all guests, staff & partners.
Our aim is to make sure we are doing everything we can to help keep the salon as safe as possible whilst navigating the ever changing COVID requirements outlined by the State Government. We greatly appreciate your patience and assistance during this time.
A number of measures have been implemented (see below) to adhere to all guidelines. All guests must also check-in upon entry via our QR code and show their vaccination status.
We are requesting all client’s cancel their appointment if:
- they have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- they are awaiting COVID-19 test results or have had a positive result
- In the last 14 days you have returned from overseas or visited a registered hot spot location https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/exposure-sites
- if they are feeling unwell or have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing
- or they should be self-isolating for any other reason
Upon entry to the salon:
- request you sanistise or wash your hands
- sign in using QR code
- provide proof of vaccination
- wear a mask
We look forward to seeing you soon.